“Account disabled in App Store and iTunes” is one of the most serious problems faced by Apple users. There are many causes for the problem, in this article, we have discussed all the main causes and fixing methods for App Store and iTunes login error in 2020
It’s obvious that without a valid Apple ID and Password Apple users won’t be able to use notable apps such as App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, iTunes Store in their iPhone or Mac devices. An active Apple ID is a must to perform various activities in apple devices. Read further to explore all the fixing methods for the error Account disabled in App Store and iTunes.
Main causes for Account disabled in App Store and iTunes
Below listed are some of the main reasons for the error “Account disabled in App Store and iTunes” in 2020. Make sure you take proper initiatives to stay away from unwanted hassles while accessing your App Store and iTunes.
- Incorrectly entered wrong passwords for several times to access App Store or iTunes
- Account disabled in App Store and iTunes due to inactivity of Apple ID for a long span of time.
- Unpaid dues, billing issues for made purchase at App Store or iTunes
- You might find the problem “Account disabled in App Store and iTunes” for Security reasons.
Fixing methods for Account disabled in App Store and iTunes
n case if you have tried multiple times to get logged into App Store or iTunes with invalid credentials than we would recommend you wait for at least 8 hours. Once again try to login after 8 hours, performing the action might fix the error Account disabled in App Store and iTunes in 2020.
Log out and Log in the Apple ID
Sometimes, silly methods fix big issues. Hence try to simply Logout and Re-login Apple ID in your device for solving the error “Account disabled in App Store and iTunes”
- Open settings in your Apple device
- Kindly click on “Device name” to find the option Sign Out
- Click on it and input your valid password to logout from the Apple device
- Once done, try to login in your apple device using valid credentials.
Unlock your Apple ID
In case, if your Apple ID is blocked due to inactivity you will find the problem “Account disabled in App Store and iTunes” follow the steps in your Apple device to unlock Apple ID.
- Firstly Open Setting in your Mac or iPhone device
- Click on Device name, choose iTunes Store and App Store
- Kindly tap on “Apple ID” and click iForgot option
- Now input your valid phone for authentication and proceed further with instructions.
Forgot Apple ID password, follow the steps to reset password
- Firstly, visit the official Apple ID portal
- Click on Reset Password option to proceed further
- Input your phone number and Recovery key, if you have set previously
- Choose the device iPhone or Mac, you will find a verification code in your iOS device
- Kindly enter the code to proceed further
- Input new password, re-enter the same in your Apple device.
Check payment methods, unpaid charges in App Store or iTunes
You might find the problem “Account disabled in App Store and iTunes” due to billing issues, unpaid charges that are pending at App Store or iTunes. Kindly check the payment methods and clear the pending bills, if any.
- Firstly Open Settings in your iOS device and click on the device name
- Now click on “App Store & iPhone” and choose Apple ID
- View the payments methods and click on add new payment method
- If you find any of the pending bills for a previous purchase, kindly clear it
Performing the activity will help to regain access to App Store and iTunes in your Apple device.
Contact Apple to fix the problem “Account disabled in App Store and iTunes”
- Visit the official Apple support portal for assistance.
- Kindly select your country from the list to proceed further
- Click on “Contact Apple Support”
- Next step is to click on “iTune Store” to proceed further for gaining assistance from Apple Support team.
- Kindly click on the “Account Management” option
- The last step is to click on “Account disabled in App Store and iTunes” option
- Select the favourable option “Chat” or “Call” for getting a proper resolution for the error.
FAQ for App Store and iTunes
1 What can you buy with App Store and iTunes?
Apple users can purchase different genre of apps, E-books, Apple Music subscription, rent movies and more from App Store and iTunes.
2 Why is my account disabled in the app store?
Reason for an account disabled in App Store might due to pending dues or mislead in payment methods. Kindly contact Apple for support and solve the error, visit https://support.apple.com/
3 What is the difference between the App Store and iTunes?
Difference between the App Store and iTunes: Apple users can download different genre of apps in the App Store, they can even purchase EBooks from the app store. In iTunes, Apple users can rent shows, movies and more.
4 How do I fix my disabled iTunes account?
Contact apple by visiting: https://support.apple.com/ to get a proper solution for the problem disabled iTunes account. You can chat or call Apple Support for assistance.
5 Why is my app store not downloading apps?
Apple users might face the error while downloading applications from the App Store, due to bad internet connectivity or minor software glitches. Kindly restart your Apple device to fix the problem.
Kindly perform the above-giving methods in your Apple device to fix the error Account disabled in App Store and iTunes in 2020. In case, if you have any doubt or query, kindly note it down in the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!