Have you just bought your Apple Watch? Then, you must be struggling with the features it has! It is because features in Apple Watch are quite different from the Android One. Most people cannot find the screenshot they took from their Apple Watch. Taking screenshots is easy, but before you take the screenshots, you need to enable that in your watch and to do that, you have to follow these steps.
- Open the setting on your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the general settings, and you will find the screenshot option.
- From there, you need to enable the screenshot.
If you do that, then only the user will be able to take the screenshots, and here is how they can take the screenshot.
- Press on the digital crown with your two fingers and also the side button at the same time.
- Once you do that, the screen will flash, which indicates that a screenshot has been taken.
But the problem arises when you do not know where to find that. So this article will learn where you can find the screenshots taken from the Apple Watch.
Where can you find Screenshots from Apple Watch?
If you are looking for screenshots that you have taken from the Apple Watch, you will need your iPhone for that. That screenshot will be in the Photo app on your iPhone, and you find that in the “Recent” Album. Those photos will include a folder named Screenshots, and there you can find all the screenshots that you have taken from your iPhone and Apple Watch.
There will be .png files that you can view, share, and edit the image or video in that option. But some people often use iCloud, which a person must do. The iCloud photos will keep the photos in sync across all the Apple devices. If you have enough space in your iCloud, you can get access, and all you need is your Apple ID to be signed in to that.
You need to turn on the iCloud photos if you have done that. To turn that on, you will need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- If you are using the iPad or iPhone, you need to click on settings, enter your name, then tap on iCloud, where you have to tap on Photos and at last turn on iCloud Photos.
- System preference you will have to enter the Apple ID, then click on iCloud and after those photos. You should on the option next to the photos, and after that, select the iCloud Photos.
- On Apple TV, you can turn the iCloud Photos by clicking on setting and then users and accounts where you will see the iCloud and then turn on the iCloud Photos.
If you use iCloud, you can get access to screenshots from your Apple Watch to any other Apple device. If you have Mac, Apple TV, and iPad, you can see the screenshots in just minutes. All you need to do is open the Photos app on the device. You can even browse online through the iCloud Website if you want. For that, you need to open a browser and visit the Website, and with the help of your Apple ID, you can get access to the screenshots.
A user may have understood where they can get the screenshots they have taken from their Apple Watch. So, now they do not have to worry about anything; they can easily get access to that on their Apple Device.