We know how it is very common and obvious for iOS 13 and 14 to bring in a lot of modifications and changes. One of the recent small changes is removing the “Create PDF” button, which was earlier available there in the Notes app before the iOS update. Many users have come forward to us asking whether it is possible to develop PDF files from their Notes or not.
The Notes app can still be used to save or convert your files into PDFs. This saving or converting a note as a PDF may have various advantages. For example, the PDF files look the same; they also have smaller file sizes, which can be opened and viewed on most computers and devices. And therefore, one may want to save some of their Notes files as a PDF. To save the notes files as the pdfs, below are some important points explained in the easiest way explaining and discussing for saving or converting the Notes files into pdfs.
How to Export or Save Notes as PDF files?
To export or save or convert your notes into pdfs, here are the two ways for you to follow, and you can select and follow either of these. Without exaggerating anything of lesser worth, let us directly get in the steps explained in both the methods.
- Firstly, open the Notes app on your device.
- Then decide on the note that you want to convert into a PDF file.
- Once you are done with the above-said steps, tap the Share button now. (Picture given below)
- then scroll down and tap on the ‘markup’ section (picture given below)
- Then, you may type something if you wish to, or you may type nothing and leave it blank that way and tap to ‘Done’ (picture given below)
- And then, at last, tap on the ‘Save File To…’ section and in that way, you can save your PDF file anywhere you want, just by choosing the path you want to save as a PDF copy of your note. (Picture given below)
Another method can easily be followed in understanding how to convert or save notes as PDF; the process is explained below step by step.
The alternate way where you can use the Print procedures to save your notes in PDF file format are pointed below:
- Firstly you are supposed to open the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, decide on the note that you wish to send out. (Picture is given below as reference)
- The above process will take you to another page where, on the topmost right side of the page, you will get a “send” sign, tap on it. (Picture is given below as reference)
- Then again, scroll down and tap on the “Print” options, which will take you to another page and will reveal the Print Options menu. (Picture is given for reference)
- After this, use your two fingers and use them for an outward-pinch gesture. (Picture of the result given below)
- Again, this will take you to open a new window where you have to tap the “Share” icon again. (Picture is given below for reference)
Following the methods mentioned above, rather, two methods, you can now easily save any of your files as a PDF. You can also share this saved copy or PDF file in a much easier way.