Valid Apple ID is a must to access App Store, iTunes or iCloud in Apple devices. Creating a new Apple ID with the Payment method is quite simple. In this article, we have introduced the necessary steps to create Apple ID without credit card in 2020.
Creating Apple ID for free without a payment method, credit card or debit card is a bit tricky but it’s not impossible. Normally to make an online purchase for Application, rental movies or EBooks requires payment thus, to acquire it you have to add a payment method in your Apple ID. Insist you to read the whole article to understand the necessary steps to Create Apple Id without credit card in 2020.
Steps to Create Apple Id without credit card in iPhone, iPad or iPod Apple devices in 2020
Simply follow the below-given steps to create new Apple ID in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Apple device.
Before proceeding with the necessary steps to create Apple Id without credit card, make sure your existing Apple ID is not active in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Apple device.
- Firstly Open App Store in your iOS device.
- Kindly search a free Application in App Store and click on it to install.
- Now you will find a pop to sign in. Kindly, click on Create New Apple ID
(Note: In case, if you don’t find the option Create new Apple ID in your iOS device then it indicates that you have logged in Apple device using another Apple ID)
- Once you click on Create new Apple ID, you will be asked to input general details such as First name, last name, Date of Birth and so on kindly input it.
- Input a valid email ID and active Phone number to complete the authentication process later on.
- Now select the Payment Method as “NONE” to continue with the process, Create Apple Id without credit card
- It’s time to authenticate! You will receive an email or a verification code from Apple in your registered Email address, phone number.
- Kindly input the received code to complete the process Create Apple Id without credit card.
Steps to Create Apple Id without credit card in Mac system, 2020 (iTunes)
Before proceeding with the steps to create new Apple ID in Mac system kindly, update appropriate time, date and region in your Apple Device. In case, if you have logged in iTunes using some other Apple ID, Sign Out from iTunes to proceed with the given steps.
- To create a new Apple ID in Mac system kindly, open iTunes.
- Now click on Store TAB, you will find it at the top right side of your Mac device
- Click on the Music tab and select the option “TV Shows” to proceed
- xt step is to click on “Free TV Episodes” in your Mac System
- Select any of the free shows from the given list to continue with the process, Create Apple Id without credit card
- You will get a Pop-up to sign in Apple ID, below it you will find the option for “create new Apple ID”
- Kindly click on “Create new Apple ID” to continue
- Now you have to input a valid Email address and Password (Confirm the password)
- Select the country and region and give a checkmark for “Terms & Conditions”, click on Continue TAB.
- Kindly fill the asked general details such as First name, last name and Date of Birth
- Next step is to select favourable security questions from the drop-down box and input an answer to each question, click on continue TAB.
(Note: The question might be asked for the authentication process in future, you have to input the same answer)
- Now you select the payment option as “NONE” to proceed and input billing address details (your residential Address), click continue to proceed with the process, create Apple Id without credit card
- You will receive a verification code via email or text from Apple in your registered Email address or phone number
- Check your email inbox to find the latest email from Apple, open it to find the verification code.
- Kindly input the received code in iTunes, to verify the new Apple ID in Mac System
That’s it you have completed the process, Create Apple Id without credit card in Mac System.
Steps to Create New Apple Id Online (Apple Id Website)
You can even create new Apple ID online simply follow the given steps in your Apple device to create Apple ID without credit card online in 2020.
- Firstly visit the official Apple Portal in your device.
- Kindly enter your First Name, Last name, Date of birth and select the Country/Region in official Apple Website.
- Next step is to input a valid email address and enter a unique Password, confirm the same password
- Kindly select the country from the given drop-down box and input valid phone number in official Apple Website (Choose Text message for Authentication)
- Checkmark on Announcements, news and Apps and input the shown CAPTCHA (characters), click on continue button.
- Apple will send a verification code via email or text to your registered email address and phone number
- The last step is to find the received verification code and input it Apple Website, click on the continue button.
That’s it you have successfully created a new Apple ID using the online method in 2020.
FAQ for Apple ID
1 Can I create a new Apple ID?
Yes, you can create a new Apple ID visiting the official Apple Website. Just make sure you don’t input the registered email address and phone number that exists with other Apple ID account.
2 Is Apple ID different from password?
Yes, Apple ID is different from password. Apple ID is one of the login credentials in form of a username. You have to set a unique password for the Apple ID which cannot be the same username (Apple ID)
3 Can you make an Apple ID without a credit card?
Yes, you can create Apple Id without credit card simply select the payment method as none while creating a new Apple ID.
4 Do I need a payment method for Apple ID?
In case, if you intend to purchase any Apps, Music, Movies, eBook from App Store or iTunes then it’s must add Payment Method in Apple ID.
5 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
Yes, you can have 2 or more Apple ID but you won’t be able to access, multiple Apple ID in Single device.
We’re glad to introduce the necessary steps to create Apple Id without credit card in 2020. If you have any doubt or query kindly, note it down in the comment section. Our Dedicated Team will look into it!