Cydia Impactor error is faced by the majority of iOS users due to the latest changes in Apple’s provisioning service. In this article we have discussed the Cydia Impactor error “Update to Xcode 7.3” and best Cydia Impactor alternative for the iOS device in 2020.
Due latest changes in Apple’s provisioning service, apple users won’t be able to access Cydia Impactor tool until & unless they acquire a valid Apple developer account. Even if your try to access Cydia Impactor repeatedly in different Mac system you find the Cydia Impactor error “Update to Xcode 7.3”. Recently Saurik the developer of Cydia Impactor tweeted that the issue for Cydia Impactor error must be studied with depth and it will consume time. He won’t be able to fix the error “Update to Xcode 7.3” within a short span of time. In fact, an approximate time for getting a proper resolution for the Cydia Impactor error is by December ending, stated by Saurik.
Thus, for iOS users who were fond of using Cydia Impactor for installing IPA files/third-party apps in iPhone/iPad device have left out with three possible outcomes, which are they?
- Kindly, wait for Saurik to update Cydia Impactor and resolve the Cydia Impactor error “Update to Xcode 7.3”
- Pay Apple $99 per year to enrol in the Apple Developer program to make use of Cydia Impactor in their iOS device
- Prefer the best Cydia Impactor alternative (iOS app signer)
In case, if you in urgent need to install certain unofficial apps/IPA files than you can proceed with 2nd or 3rd method. Pay $99 to apple for obtaining a valid Apple developer account to access Cydia Impactor tool. Else prefer the one of the best Cydia Impactor alternative (iOS app signer). It’s obvious some the iOS users might be looking for best Cydia Impactor alternative to save $99. Hence, we have discussed the steps to install the iOS app signer one of the best Cydia Impactor alternatives in 2020.
Steps to install the iOS App Signer, the alternative of Cydia Impactor
Before proceeding with the steps to install iOS app signer make sure have come with all the necessary requirements. Below-stated is the must requirements to access the Cydia alternative “iOS app signer” to install IPA files/third-party apps in iOS devices.
- iPhone/iPad devices.
- Apple Device (MacBook and iPhone/iPad)
- USB cable
- IPA files of the application that you’re looking for.
- Xcode Software
- iOS App Signer software
- Apple Developer Account (paid or free)
Now let’s proceed with necessary steps to install iOS app signer.
- Firstly download and install the iOS App Signer Software in your Apple device
- Now making use of iOS app signer you can obtain the IPA file for the third-party apps.
- Kindly install Xcode in your Mac device, making use of it you can sign in iOS app signer Tool.
- Once you have downloaded Xcode tool, kindly open it and create a new project, name it and save it in the desired location, desktop recommendable.
- You have to sign-in to the newly created project in Xcode using your Apple ID, once done close the Xcode tool in your Mac System.
- Next step is to make use of USB cable, connect the iPhone/iPad device with your Mac system.
- Kindly open the Xcode tool in you Mac System and click on the + symbol to create a new project.
- Input the IPA file of the unofficial or third-party app that you are intending to install in your iOS device.
- Now, you have to install the App to the connected iOS device, simply click on the install tab.
- Wait for a while and check your iOS device, you will find the application installed in your iPhone/iPad device.
That’s it! Making use of the Cydia Impactor alternative (iOS app signer) you just saved $99.
FAQ for Cydia Impactor
1 Has Cydia Impactor been fixed?
No, Cydia Impactor error hasn’t yet fixed by the developer Saurik. He recently tweeted that the Cydia error needs depth research and it will consume some time, he also stated till December ending he won’t be able to find an appropriate solution.
2 What is the best Cydia alternative?
iOS app signer is of the best Cydia alternative preferred by the majority of iOS users due to Cydia Impactor error “Update to Xcode 7.3” in 2020.
3 Do you need jailbreak for Cydia impactor?
No, iOS device doesn’t require a jailbreak for making use of Cydia impactor tool. Cydia tool is compatible with both jailbreak and non-jailbreak iPhone/iPad devices.
4 What is iOS app signer?
iOS App signer is one of the best Cydia alternatives. Using iOS App signer iOS users can install IPA files and unofficial third-party application in there iPhone/iPad device.
5 Does jailbreak ruin your phone?
No, performing jailbreak process in your iPhone/iPad devices won’t ruin your phone but it will put your device warranty into vain.
We have discussed the Cydia Impactor error “Update to Xcode 7.3” and the steps to install the best Cydia alternative, iOS App Signer. If you have any doubt or query kindly, note it in the comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!