iPad is disabled, how to fix it? Rest assured the article will help you to get rid of the problem. We have discussed the best methods to fix the problem “iPad is disabled connect to iTunes” in 2020.
Reason for, iPad is disabled connect to iTunes problem is multiple wrong password attempts. You or someone among your friends, relatives, or colleagues might have tried multiple attempts to unlock the iPad device. There is an attempt and time slab, if you exceed the limit of attempts entering the wrong password then your iPad will get disabled.
Slab for attempts and timings!
- 1-5 wrong password attempts no worries!
- 6 attempts – 1 minute timer in iPad
- 7 attempts – 5 minutes timer in iPad
- 8 attempts – 15 minute timer in iPad
- 9 attempts – 1 hour timer in iPad
- 10 attempts – iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
Use iTunes to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
To perform the method you must have a Mac System, USB Cable to connect the iPad device with Mac System and valid internet connectivity.
- Firstly launch iTunes in Mac System
- Now turn off your iPad device pressing the sleep/wake power button for few seconds
- Connect your iPad device with Mac System using USB cable
- Press and hold the home button of iPad device until you find the Apple logo
- Your Mac System will detect your iPad device in recovery mode
- Next step is to click on restore button in your Mac System
- You will find a pop-up saying are you sure you want to restore your iPad device? Simply click on the restore tab.
- The restoring process consumes some time, wait until it gets completed.
- Once done, you will be able to use the iPad device as brand new. Proceed further with the setup process.
Visit official iCloud portal to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
- Visit the official iCloud portal
- Enter your Apple Id and Password in iCloud portal to login
- Once you get logged into the portal, click on “All Devices” option
- Kindly select iPad from the given list
- Next step is to click on “Erase iPad” option to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
- Performing the activity will erase all the iPad data and password. Wait for a few minutes until the process gets completed.
Once done, you will be able to use your iPad device!
FAQ for iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
- How do you unlock a disabled iPad?
Perform recovery mode to unlock the disabled iPad. You will require a Mac System, USB cable, valid internet connectivity to fix the problem.
- How do you unlock a disabled iPad without a computer?
To unlock the disabled iPad without a computer, make use of iCloud portal. Visit iCloud portal in your iPhone device and input your Apple ID and Password to get login. Once done, click on all devices and select iPad. Finally click on the “Erase iPad” option to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes in 2020.
- How can I completely reset my iPad?
Perform the below-stated methods to reset iPad device in 2020
- Open settings in iPad device
- Click on General Option
- Scroll down and click on “Reset” option
- Next step is to click on “Backup Then Erase” option
- Kindly, enter your iPad passcode to execute the reset process.
Performing the above-given methods will help you to fix the problem, iPad is disabled connect to iTunes in 2020. If you have any doubt or query kindly, note it in the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!