Move To iOS app lets users transfer data from Android device to new iPhone device with just by few clicks. Sometimes you might find the error message “Move To iOS could not communicate” using the application. Insist you to read to the article to know, how to fix the problem Move To iOS app in 2021.
This application lets you transfer old data to a new iPhone device in one go. Anyone can install Move To iOS app from Google Play Store for free, compatible Application with Android 4.4 and up version.
Fixing methods for Move To iOS app problem!
Insist you to follow the stated methods one after another and check whether error message “Move To iOS could not communicate” has vanished or not. If not proceed with the next method.
Restart your Android device
Sometimes due to minor software issue, you might find the error message “Move To iOS could Not Communicate” in your Android device. Kindly, restart your Android device and make use of the Move to iOS app to find whether the issue is fixed or not.
Reinstall Move To iOS application
In case, if you find the same error message “Move To iOS could Not Communicate” then we would insist you uninstall the application and reinstall it from Google Play Store.
Connect default iOS default Wi-Fi network
Still, finding the same problem? Insist you to proceed with the method. Follow the stated steps in your Android device.
Hopefully, you have the iOS move from Android code in your new iPhone device, it will be used in this method to for transferring old data to the new iOS device.
- Launch Wi-Fi feature in your Android device and click on scan option
- Find a Wi-Fi network with starting with iOS network name along with some alphanumeric digits.
- Have a look at the above-given image for clear understanding, here it is iOS 472b0 you will similar to same. You will be different in alphanumeric letters, make sure don’t mislead while entering the password.
Note: Make sure you have the iOS move to android code displaying in your iPhone device.
- Click on the iOS Wi-Fi network and input the password. The password is the same network name.
Note: Suppose the iOS network name is iOS 472b0 then the password will be iOS 472b0.
- Input the password and click on the connect tab for connecting your Android device with iOS Wi-Fi connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall Move To iOS app in Android device and open it, agree on the terms and condition continue with the process.
- Now enter the 6-digit password in your Android device, find it in your new iPhone device.
- Once done, click on Next button and start the transferring data process from Android to new iPhone device.
- The process will consume some time, wait until 100% completion. Once done, set up your new iPhone device and access your old data.
Hopefully, this method will help you to get rid of the problem Move To iOS app not working in 2021.
Check for new System Software updates in Android device
In case, if you find the same error while trying to transfer data from Android to a new iPhone then might possible there is a lack of new system software updates in Android device. Insist you to follow the below-stated methods in your Android device to check new updates.
- Open Settings in your Android device
- Click on “System” option to continue
- Next step is to click on the “Advanced” option
- Kindly, click on System Update to check new software updates in Android device. If any, kindly download and install the same.
Performing the above-stated methods in your Android device you can fix the problem Move To iOS application not working.
How to use “Move To iOS app” for transferring Android data to new iPhone?
Firstly install Move To iOS application in your Android device from Google Play Store. Direct Download link for Move To iOS app! Once you have installed the app in your android device, follow the below stated steps to transfer data from the current Android device to a new iPhone device.
- Turn on your new iPhone device, set up the normal details and reach the page “Apps & Data”
- Place your Android phone beside your new iPhone device to continue, make sure both the devices are charged.
- Next step is to click on the “Move Data from Android” option in your new iPhone device
- You will find the interface (As shown in the above image) in your iPhone device.
- Open Move To iOS app in your Android device and click on the continue tab.
- Now click on “Agree” tab for agreeing with terms and condition of the Application in Android device.
- You will be asked to input 6 digit codes. Click on “Continue” tab in your iPhone device to find the code.
- Input the code in your Android device to connect your current device to new iPhone device
- The last step is to click on the “Next” tab in your Android device to transfer old data to new iPhone Phone. The process will consume some time until 100% completion to avoid misleads.
- Once done, click on “Continue setting up iPhone” option in your iPhone device.
That’s it! You have successfully transferred the old data from an Android device to a new iPhone device within few minutes.
FAQ for Move To iOS app
- Does move to iOS app work?
Yes, move to iOS application works to transfer old data from an Android device to a new iPhone device. Install the application from Google Play Store for free.
- Why is the move to iOS app not working?
Due to minor software issues, you might find the problem move to iOS application not working. Insist you to restart your Android device and try to access the application for transferring old data to new iPhone device.
- Where can I find move to iOS on iPhone?
Turn on your new iPhone device, proceed with the initial setup. Once you reach the page “App & Data” you will find the option “Move data from Android” click on it to connect with Android device for transferring old data to new iPhone device.
We’re glad to introduce the fixing methods for Move To iOS app not working in 2021. If you have any doubt or query, kindly note it in the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!