Recently bought new iPhone 12? Well, congrats on that! It’s time to transfer old data to a new iPhone 12 device. Read to know, how to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to new iPhone in 2020.
Insist you to invest a few minutes reading the article to explore necessary steps and screenshots to execute the process Transfer Data from Old iPhone to new iPhone without any hassle.
Note: If you have an Apple Watch paired to your old iPhone device then kindly, unpair it so that you can have a quick backup in new iPhone device, later on.
Transfer Data from Old iPhone to new iPhone (Quick Start method)
If your current iPhone device must have iOS 12.4 or later version then you can easily make use of the QuickStart method to perform the activity, iPhone to iPhone data transfer in 2020. Kindly, charge both old and new iPhone device before implementing the method.
Below stated steps are compatible with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini devices. Quickly transfer data, settings from your current iPhone device to a new one within a few minutes.
- Turn on your new iPhone device and place it near to your current (old) iPhone device
- Now swipe up the “Hello” page to see the language set up a page in your new iPhone device.
- Wait for a few seconds, you will find a pop-up in your current iPhone device stating “Set Up New iPhone”
Note: In case, if you don’t find the option “Set Up New iPhone” in your old iPhone device kindly, enable the Bluetooth feature in your old iPhone device.
- Kindly click on “Set up New iPhone” it!
- You will find a blue-coloured “QR animation” in your new iPhone device
- Now what you have to do is to simply scan the QR code with your old iPhone device
- Kindly enter the passcode of your other iPhone device in new iPhone device to continue with the process “iPhone to iPhone data transfer”
- Now you will be asked to set “Face ID” simply click on continue and to set up face ID in your brand new iPhone device
- As shown in the above image, you find such interface state Transfer your data in new iPhone device
- Kindly click on the “Transfer from iPhone” option to continue further
- Accept Terms and Conditions in your new iPhone device
- The next step is to click on the continue tab for import settings from the iPhone device
- You will be asked to set up payment methods, skip it for as of now. You can add it later on in your iPhone device.
- If you have an Apple watch, click on the continue tab else click on the “Set up later” option.
- The next step is to click on “Share with App Developers” for App Analytics to get notifications for App updates
- “Transfer Data from Old iPhone to new iPhone” will begin. The process will consume some time (Approximately 15-20 minutes)
- Wait until the process iPhone to iPhone data transfer gets completed.
- Once done, you will find “Transfer complete” on your old iPhone device. Kindly, click on the continue tab.
- Now, wait for a few seconds until your new iPhone device turns on!
- That’s it! Transfer Data from Old iPhone to new iPhone is completed. You will all the device data, settings of old iPhone device in your new iPhone device.
FAQ for iPhone data transfer
- How do I transfer everything from one iPhone to another?
You can prefer the “Quickstart” method to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to the new iPhone 12. To perform the method your current iPhone device must have iOS 12.4 or later version.
- How do I transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
Prefer the Quickstart method to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone data transfer without iCloud. Simply place your current iPhone device beside new iPhone 12 device and swipe up the “Hello” page. You will find a pop-up “Set Up New iPhone” in your Old device. Kindly, click on connect tab and proceed further by scanning QR code.
- How long does it take to transfer information from old iPhone to new iPhone?
It will consume approximately 15-20 minutes to transfer Data from Old iPhone to the new iPhone 12 devices performing the quick start method. Once done, you find all the data and settings of the current iPhone device in the brand new iPhone 12 device.
We’re glad to introduce you to the necessary steps and screenshots to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to the new iPhone 12 devices in 2020. If you have any doubt or query, kindly note it in the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!