Zoom includes a quality feature of screen sharing that lets users share their device screen in Zoom meetings. It lets you share your Mac desktop screen with other active members. In this article, we have discussed the necessary steps for Zoom screen sharing on Mac system in 2021.
Zoom includes three different screen sharing modes Basic, Advanced, files. In basic mode, you can share Mac desktop screen, Whiteboard or particular application to active Zoom members. Whereas, in advanced Zoom screen sharing you can select a particular portion of your Mac screen to share it with other active Zoom members. Advanced mode also lets Mac users share content from other connected Camera devices.
In case, if you have an important file store in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive or Box then you can rely on Files mode. Simply select the source and share the files in Zoom meeting. Let’s explore the necessary steps to perform the action Zoom screen sharing in Mac System.
Steps for Zoom screen sharing in 2021!
Insist you to follow the stated steps inn your Mac System to avoid the unwanted hassle, later on. Few steps are you are good to go, share Mac screen during Zoom meeting in 2021.
- Firstly you have to launch the Zoom Application in your Mac system.
- Once you active in Zoom meeting you will be able to find the option “Share Screen”
- Kindly, click on “Share Screen” option to continue with the process
- Now, you find a pop-up stating “Allow Zoom to share your Screen”
- Click on “Open System Preferences” option to grant permission for Zoom in Mac System.
- Next step is to click on the “Screen Recording” option and give a checkmark for Zoom in Mac System.
- Once done, select the preferred Zoom screen sharing mode and option. Click on the “Share” button to share the Mac screen with active Zoom members.
Note: Make sure you give a checkmark on “Share computer sound” to avoid the unwanted hassle, later on.
That’s it! Following the stated steps you can easily share Mac screen in Zoom meetings.
FAQ for Zoom screen sharing
- Can you Zoom screen share without permission?
No, you won’t be able to share Mac screen during Zoom meeting without permission. The Zoom host must provide you permission to share Mac screen with active Zoom members.
- When you share screen on Zoom can they see you?
No, active Zoom member won’t be able to see you if you have shared Mac screen during Zoom meeting. They can view your Mac desktop screen, application, whiteboard or files that you have shared.
- Can you share files on Zoom?
Yes, you can share files on Zoom during a meeting. Simply click on the share screen icon and select the third mode “Files”.Next is to select the file from a particular source to proceed with Zoom screen sharing.
- Why is Zoom banned?
Zoom banned is rumour stated by random people on the internet. Zoom Application is not banned its active, Millions of users prefer Zoom Application for online meetings across the world.
- What are basic users in Zoom?
Basic users in Zoom indicate that you prefer the free version of Zoom to have online meetings. In the free version of Zoom, you can host and invite up-to 100 Zoom member at a time.
In this article, we have discussed the necessary steps to perform the action, Zoom screen sharing in 2021. If you have any doubt or query, kindly note it in the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!